Looking for a festive mend™ recipe? Try our Regenerate Christmas cookies! They’re just as delicious as regular Christmas cookies, but packed with all the nutrients to fuel your body during the Holidays.
- 2 cups (300g) flour , plain / all purpose
- 1/3 cups (40g) of Regenerate Vanilla
- 1 cup (225g) unsalted butter , softened (or use salted, skip salt)
- 1 cup (220g) white sugar
- 1 large egg (55-60g / 1.9-2oz)
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Preheat Oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla, beat until completely combined.
- Add flour, mend™ Regenerate, baking powder, and salt.
- Start mixing slowly, then beat until the flour is incorporated – it will be clumpy.
- Dust work surface with flour, scrape dough out of bowl. Pat together then cut in half, then shape into 2 discs.
- Roll out to 1/8, sprinkling with flour under and over the dough so it doesn’t stick.
- Use cookie cutters to press out shapes and use a knife or spatula to transfer shapes to prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes, swapping trays halfway, until the surface is pale golden and the edges are just beginning to turn light golden.
- Allow cookies to cool completely on trays (they will finish cooking on the trays).
*We’ve reworked the base recipe for Christmas cookies from Recipe Tin Eats, found here, and substituted part of the flour for mend™ Regenerate Vanilla.